Copyright © 2009-2018 Optimum Tennis LLC
Ownership of Copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by or licensed to Optimum Tennis LLC.
Optimum Tennis LLC grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Optimum Tennis LLC does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Optimum Tennis LLC’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to email@example.com.
Enforcement of Copyright
Optimum Tennis LLC takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Optimum Tennis discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Optimum Tennis may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Optimum Tennis copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com with the following information in compliance with the requirements stated in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) below:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and information reasonably sufficient to permit Optimum Tennis LLC to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Optimum Tennis LLC to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and email address
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.