This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Optimum Tennis makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Optimum Tennis does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Optimum Tennis will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Optimum Tennis has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Optimum Tennis liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Optimum Tennis negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Optimum Tennis or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Optimum Tennis to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Optimum Tennis has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against
Optimum Tennis officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Optimum Tennis officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Optimum Tennis.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Optimum Tennis may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including Google Checkout);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including OPTIMUM TENNIS NEWSLETTER)
Using personal information
Optimum Tennis may use your personal information to:
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Optimum Tennis discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Optimum Tennis may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.