Newk's Pre-match Check List
- Don't think to much the night before, try to relax and take your mind off the match
- Get a good night sleep 8 to 9 hours
- Get a nice healthy meal 3 to 4 hours before a match. Meals with carbs are good for energy.
- Get to Courts 1 to 2 hours early. Practice until your feel warm and grooved.
- Find a quiet corner and visualize your entry of the court and your warm up. Rehearse in your mind of what is about to happen.
- Take some time to look at the court you are going to play on and visualize yourself embracing the court. Take the court into your body to where you and the court are friends and comfortable with each other