The Secret Swings
Lesson length: 0:08
- When practicing shadow strokes don't forget to practice your footwork as well. If you watch the video you can see the kids working just as hard on footwork as the actual stroke.
- Make sure your preparation is perfect and in the correct position.
- Establish clean follow throughs that extend far enough out to the target.
- Make sure to feel the weight transfer from the back foot to front foot.
- Whether you have a closed or open stance forehand make sure to have a strong shoulder turn. This will load your core so you can hit with power and control.
- The fence is a great practice partner for the serve.