1 learner taking this course
- Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Mobile compatible and responsive
Get advice, direction, and guidance from a coach that has over 25 years experience with tennis players of all ages and from every level. It can be all planned it out for you. Get started now!
Full Details (Click to Expand)
Tennis requires power, quickness and endurance, which make it very hard to train for. You have these opposing physical qualities constantly competing with one another. On the one hand, you have to sprint to a ball, smash an explosive forehand then cover back; this takes great strength, power and foot quickness. Yet on the other hand, matches and/or practices last 3 or 4 hours, maybe more. This takes a high level of endurance. Not to mention that tennis is a “one-sided” sport in that you are so much stronger on your racket side that you have created numerous imbalances throughout your kinetic chain of movement. Knowing this, how in the world do you organize a sensible plan? Get advice, direction, and guidance from a coach that has over 25 years experience with tennis players of all ages and from every level. It can be all planned it out for you. Get started now! Here is how it works:
First: Fill out the fitness questionnaire!
30 Minute One-on-One Phone Consultation, Recommendations + Email Follow up
- Get immediate direction to your fitness and strength program
- Review current program and level of fitness
- Discuss past and present workout experience
- Review any past injuries or irritations that come up and how to address them
- Understand how to maximize your facility or lack of one
- Guidance toward meeting your needs with specific exercises and protocol
- Specific advice on developing the best plan and process for you and your goals
- Gain incite on ways to keep you motivated and stay consistent with training
- Provide answers to any strength, fitness, rehab, and tennis conditioning you may have
- Follow up email to see how things are going and what we can adjust, take away, or add to overall plan
30 Minute One-on-One Phone Consultation, Recommendations + 2 Bi-Weekly Email Follow ups + 4-Week Workout Plan
- Same consultation recommendation value as above, but with another follow up
- Receive a specifically designed eWorkout suited to fit your exact needs
- Your eWorkout is a detailed, step-by-step plan of what to do, from the warm up, to lifting, speed work, agility drills, and conditioning
- Your eWorkout is a Word doc to be filled out to track progress
- Your plan will have specific exercises and drills to help your weak areas
- Get Two Bi-Weekly follow up emails to see how progress is coming and to suggest any changes needed.
30 Minute One-on-One Phone Consultation, Recommendations + 4 Bi-Weekly Email Follow ups + 3-Month Workout Plan
- Same consultation recommendation value as above, but more follow ups
- Receive the same designed eWorkout as above, except it is for longer period: 4 x 4-week cycles of training, lasting 4 months total
- Your workout will be progressive seeking to strengthen weak areas of your fitness
- Four Bi-Weekly follow ups will be necessary for adjustments to the workout plan
It is near impossible to find a strength or fitness coach that has extensive background in both strength and conditioning and tennis. Many trainers out there understand fitness, strength, speed and flexibility, but few understand the demands of tennis and the toll it can take on your body. The game of tennis is unique and needs to be addressed by those that have the experience it takes. Don’t settle for a plan that is general and only addresses general problems. Train your body. Train your needs. Train the game. Start today.